Short term finance has become a useful and more sophisticated tool. Common situations include the need to meet very tight deadlines, acquire property at auction and acquire sites without planning.
The cost of short term finance has reduced significantly in most situations as the sector has attracted more institutional backing and as more loans have been transacted enabling the market to better understand the risk.
- Specialise in larger loans of this type above £5m
- Loans arranged directly for borrowers or via intermediaries and introductory sources
- Short term funding often a stepping stone into development or investment finance
- Preferred ‘Key Partner’ status with a selection of the most active mainstream providers
- Highlights include a £17.5m Super Prime Residential development bridge
- Member of the Association of Bridging Professionals (AoBP) and the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)
- Short term lenders are constantly expanding their product offerings