Some of the Voltaire team are experienced in assisting with more unusual requirements and transactions. The facilities are structured appropriately according to the transaction, including: transitional/development, restructuring and acquisition/growth capital. Up to 100% loan-to-cost can be facilitated. All real estate asset classes will be considered including residential, office, industrial, care, social housing, hotel, renewable energy, land and development. Appetite also exists for other hard and financial assets such as invoices, claims and distressed loans. Very often the finance enables a successful business model to be rolled out at an accelerated pace in exchange for a share in the exit upside.
- Typically real-estate related but not tied to traditional asset classes or models
- Funding structures usually involve participation in operating companies
- Requirements often span real estate finance and corporate finance
- Europe-wide availability
- Highlights include a £50m hybrid debt/equity facility arranged for a social housing developer
- Clients range from specialist firms to high net worth individuals and national operators
- Investments or loans of £10-75m